· Substitutions of the registered course participant may be made at any time prior to the program.
· Cancellations should be received by us by fax, letter, or email (with delivery receipt) 14 days in advance of the program start date to receive a full refund, less a $25 administrative charge.
For payments made by credit card, the refund will also be less the credit card fee which was charged to us upon processing. Credit Card Credits may take one to two billing cycles to appear.
· Online Courses are non-refundable once the authorized individual has logged in to start the course, as indicated by the website servers, and/or the course materials have been electronically sent to the individual. If you’ve registered for and paid for a course by credit card, and then contact us to request a refund prior to starting the course and before materials have been transmitted, we’ll apply a full refund less any service fees charged by the credit card company. Materials for Online Courses (PDF copies of the slides, notes and manuals) are available immediately upon log-in to the program. Students therefore have the complete training course from the very start of the course.This is why the online courses are non-refundable once you have logged in.
· For courses that involve mailing or emailing of course AV materials to attendees in advance of the course, and where the materials consist of manuals, slides & files that are otherwise sold by us as Online Courses, any refunds due to cancellations will be less the amount of the regular price of the Online Course, since these materials are not returnable once they’ve been sent out by us after your registration.
· For cancellations received within 14 days of the program, the participant will receive a full credit voucher to attend another of our training programs, and the registration fee will be retained by us.
· No refunds or vouchers will be provided for no-shows or cancellations received after the program has already commenced. No partial refunds will be provided for partial attendance at a program.
·The policies listed above are not applicable to the Laser Maintenance and Repair Course due to the very limited class sizes, and high costs of producing the courses. After registration these programs are noncancelable and nonrefundable. Course information advises participants that registration is considered a definite commitment.
·Contract courses, such as In-House training programs, or wet-lab training for companies do not involve individual tuitions and refunds do not apply. Contract type courses are noncancelable once a firm date has been agreed upon and scheduled, unless we are able to schedule a replacement course on the day that was scheduled, so that we do not lose the training day. Terms are listed in the printed Educational Services agreement.
·Video Conference sessions may be rescheduled to a later session at any time. This rescheduling will not apply to customized programs for individual clients where locked-in dates are required.